If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASIC NORTH provides comprehensive Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) development, verification, fabrication, characterization, qualification, and supply services to the semiconductor industry.
How Do We Collect Personal Information:
ASIC NORTH provides access on or through its website to a wide range of content, services, and media. Users may subscribe to electronic newsletters, request brochures, service, and spare parts, inquire about training sessions, and apply for job opportunities. ASIC NORTH may require you to voluntarily provide personal information that we use to facilitate all of these features. In some cases, ASIC NORTH may receive your personal information through third-party job recruiters or placement services.
What Personal Information We Collect:
Personal information (or “PII”) may include your name and contact information, like your company name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. PII also includes any written text or communications, notes, or inquiries that you provide on our website or by e-mail communication directly or indirectly with ASIC NORTH. For job applicants, personal information may also include information about yourself including information on your resume, curriculum vitae (CV), cover letter, or other correspondence or submission made available to ASIC NORTH.
How We Use Your Personal Information:
ASIC NORTH uses (or “processes”) the information we obtain (including PII) to respond to queries or requests, fulfill orders, schedule service or training, to evaluate job candidates against current openings and placement needs, and build customer lists, mailing lists, and other distribution lists.
Consent to Use of Personal Information:
You consent to these processes by providing information including PII or applying for particular job openings at ASIC NORTH. You may update your PII or “opt-out” from receiving certain communications and correspondence from us at any time through email correspondence sent to email@example.com.
Retention of Personal Information:
ASIC NORTH will retain your personal information as long as necessary to fulfill respective processes, as well as to fulfill any obligations under applicable law.
Rights of Data Owners in and to their Personal Information:
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any exceptions), you may have the right to request ASIC NORTH to provide you with your PII or to delete your PII that is held by us. You may also have the right to restrict or object to the use or processing of your PII. ASIC NORTH will respond in a reasonable timely manner to requests made by you for access to such information. You may exercise these rights by contacting us through email correspondence sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure And Access to Personal Information:
How We Collect Non-Personal Information
ASIC NORTH may obtain non-personal information from your use of our website and through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools. These tools may include “Cookies,” which are pieces of information shared between your web browser and a website. Non-personal information may include information about the browser that you use to access the site, the operating system that you are running, what items you clicked on the applicable web page, how long you viewed a certain page, and information about the website you accessed immediately before you accessed our website. ASIC NORTH may aggregate your non-personal information with the non-personal information of other users of ASIC NORTH’s website or of other non-personal information collected offline. ASIC NORTH also may collect anonymous aggregated information, like general traffic patterns within our website, to help maintain the flow and content of the website. Any and all of this non-personal information may be used to support ASIC NORTH’s commercial, marketing, and customer service activities, or for any other reason.
There are different kinds of cookies with different functions:
- Session cookies These are only stored on your computer during your web session. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page. They do not collect any information from your computer.
- Persistent cookies A persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again.
- First-party cookies The function of this type of cookie is to retain your preferences for a particular website for the entity that owns that website. They are stored and sent between ASIC NORTH’s servers and your computer’s hard drive. They are not used for anything other than for personalization as set by you. These cookies may be either Session or Persistent cookies.
- Third-party cookies The function of this type of cookie is to retain your interaction with a particular website for an entity that does not own that website. They are stored and sent between the third-party’s server and your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are usually Persistent cookies.
- Functionality Some cookies allow our Sites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced features. For instance, a Site may be able to remember your log in details, so that you do not have to repeatedly sign in to your account when using a particular device to access our Sites. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on an article. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remember where you have been on the internet
- Performance Some cookies collect information about how visitors use a Site, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. They also allow us to record and count the number of visitors to a Site, all of which enables us to see how visitors use a Site in order to improve the way that the Site works. The information these cookies collect is normally anonymous and is used to improve how our Sites works. However, some of these cookies may include Personal Information. Please consult your web browser’s ‘Help’ documentation or visit www.aboutcookies.org. for more information about how to turn cookies on and off for your browser
- Marketing These cookies are used to deliver content relevant to your interests on a Site and third party sites based on how you interact with our advertisements or content
Use of Web Beacons
Other tools include “Web Beacons,” which are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you view our website tied to the web beacon, and a description of the website tied to the web beacon. ASIC NORTH may use web beacons to operate and improve our website and e-mail communications. Web beacons can be used alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about users’ usage of our website and interaction with e-mails. ASIC NORTH may use information from web beacons in combination with other data we have about our clients to provide you with information about ASIC NORTH and our services. ASIC NORTH may conduct this review on an anonymous basis.
Use of Google Analytics
Links To Other Websites:
ASIC NORTH does not knowingly solicit, collect, or retain information from any individuals who are under fourteen (14) years of age. If we learn that we have obtained personal information of a child under 14, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
How We Store and Secure Your Personal Information:
All data is securely and exclusively hosted in a data center. Roles are defined to manage access to any and all PII. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of such information, ASIC NORTH has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures as well as encryption and transaction security software to attempt to safeguard and secure the information ASIC NORTH obtains from its website or App. However, no safeguards or security procedures or software is completely effective, and we do not guarantee the absolute security of any information provided to ASIC NORTH or obtained through the use of our website or App.