Here at ASIC North we use the best Industry-standard electronic design automation (EDA) tools.
- Cadence Virtuoso is used for Schematic Capture and Mask Design.
- Cadence Spectre, Spectre-RF, ADE and Spectre Multi-Mode Sim with AMS are used for Circuit simulation.
- Keysight ADS Momentum is 3-D planar EM simulation software used for RF circuit and antenna analysis
- Mentor Calibre is our primary tool for RC parasitic extraction and DRC and LVS checking
- MATLAB/SIMULINK are used for System Analysis modeling
- Our server farm provides more than enough power than is needed to simulate and check the largest analog cores and chip designs.
Alternatively, we can utilize your EDA tools and all work is performed on your systems. In those cases, we use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection to securely connect our computers with your systems.