ASIC North strives to keep our employees and visitors safe, and we continue to update policies and procedures related to COVID-19. If you plan to come to one of our offices, please know you will need to adhere to the following health and safety precautions:
All employees and visitors must review a list of posted health and safety questions prior to entering our offices. The typical set of questions follow, but you will also need to review the questions on the day of your visit. If you do not meet the criteria, you will not be permitted in the office and will need to reschedule your visit.
Prior to fully entering the ASIC North office, you must answer NO to each of the following questions:
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled internationally?
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled without following state and local guidance for any domestic travel and self-quarantine requirements?
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with a person confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you been advised by a medical professional or state or local department of health to self-quarantine due to suspected contact with a COVID-19 infected individual?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms today or in the past 24 hours?
b. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
c. Fever (>100.4 F / 38 C) or felt feverish
e. Muscle pain
f. Sore throat
g. New loss of taste or smell
If you answer YES to any of these questions, you may not enter the office at this time.
All employees and visitors of ASIC North will have a temperature screening upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius/100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater, you may not enter the office.
Mandatory Face Coverings
All employees and visitors are required to wear a face covering. Individuals are expected to provide their own, but face coverings will be available if an employee or visitor does not have one.
While in our offices, we encourage employees and visitors to follow the CDC social distancing guidelines of a 6 feet distance between individuals.
Overall, each individual in our offices has the personal responsibility to ensure that they are adhering to the various requirements with respect to minimizing the potential for virus transmission.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.